Friday, November 12, 2004

My name is brad isdrab. I am an artist and I am 24 years old. I am not a person who can slowly allow time to pass. I am always doing something, and often three things at a time. This means that at any given time I have three projects going, and I always have new artwork, in some form. I am hopelessly addicted to what I call the sense of accomplishment, the feeling of getting something done.  There are smaller pieces, which I use to develop my ideas, like sketches, which I show and sell, and larger more elaborate pieces, which I use for my films. Presently I am developing a comic into a film, and another three films in addition to two music videos. I hope that by showing my work and creating a following, my work can be seen by people who like it enough to want to help me create it. I am hoping to find investors, and people to help the worlds I want to make real.